Training seminar in systems thinking
Systems thinking is one of the most powerful and practical tools in the innovator's toolbox. The use of systems thinking for innovators is move thinking from a limiting linear way of looking at challenges to a holistic, systems view of issues / opportunities, that brings a consciousness of the complexity of the task; with an intention of finding key leverage points to address with a possible intervention.
This practical seminar takes corporate teams through:
- What is systems thinking?
- What are the basic elements of systems thinking?
- What is the value of systems thinking?
- How can you use systems thinking as a powerful tool for problem solving / opportunity unlocking.
- Different types of systems thinking
- The practical application of systems thinking
- Workshop a problem
This seminar is for teams that consist of up to 12 people and is a full-day programme.
For more information, pricing, availability and booking this training seminar for your company or team - please get into contact with Jonathan here.