Jonathan Cherry is well-known for facilitating workshops and seminars for professional groups from a wide variety of industries.
From business and marketing strategy workshops to assisting teams and organisational leadership design and co-ordinate operational action plans - Jonathan has worked with the C-suite of international organisations; as well a wide array of tech start-ups, to unlock thinking and commercial value.
With a masters degree in futures studies [MPhil Futures Studies] from Stellenbosch University and over 15 years of experience, Jonathan has both the academic know-how, as well as the practical experience to get the very best thinking and practical application out of people.
Futures-orientated business seminar topics include:
- How to write the perfect vision and mission statement
- How to define your company values
- How to define your brand and position your company's unique value
- The complete process of defining your entire strategic stack
- Leveraging the balanced scorecard for teams
- Radical organisational redesign for disruption
- Systems thinking for corporate teams
- How to define and leverage your value proposition and business model
- Scenario planning for the futures of your organisation
Here are the details of the in-house, facilitated seminars that are available for booking: